View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:44 pm

JosephDennis
Post  Post subject: New Cowboy Fast Draw Club Starting in Utah  |  Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:06 pm
Site Admin

Re posted from http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218&ad=19294525&cat=185&lpid=&search=

Curious how fast or accurate you would have been had you lived in the American West? Are you looking for an affordable and fun cowboy shooting sport that can be enjoyed by the whole family?

Men and women, and children of all abilities can participate in this exciting fast paced sport.

Cowboy Fast Draw is one of the fastest growing cowboy shooting sports in the world. Participants dress in the 1800's period clothing and shoot .45 caliber western style single action pistols. We use wax bullets, the shooters shoot at a 24" round disc from 21 ft away. When the light in the center of the target comes on, the shooter draws his pistol from his holster, aims and hits the target while being timed to the thousandths of a second.

We at Halefire Guns are looking into starting CFDA (Cowboy Fast Draw Association) Affiliated club, and are interested in seeing if there is any interest in this sport coming to the Utah area? If we do get enough interest we will be offering a Lifetime Founding Member Membership for only $150 for a limited time. Some details of being a member is you are required to be a CFDA member, and a member of the NRA to qualify for membership as per the rules of affiliation of the CFDA. For more information on the CFDA go to www.cowboyfastdraw.com.

I am working on getting some equipment to let people try it out but it is expensive and it might take me a while, but I will let you know once everything is ready to go.

To show interest in this club please E-MAIL (DO NOT CALL) me at halefireguns@gmail.com and get in on this fantastic opportunity!

I am looking forward to getting this going so please don't be afraid to e-mail your interest or questions.