View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:32 am

csmith
Post  Post subject: Gun Classifieds  |  Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:01 pm

I have been talking to a lot of friends about a site to buy and sell guns now that KSL no longer offers that service. I posted several guns for sale on a few of the sites that have popped up since ksl went down. I have gotten by far the most response and had the best luck selling and buying on http://www.utahguns.com. I was turned on to utahguns.com after attending the rally they did at the state capital in support of the Second Amendment. Great website and even better people!

Gleedaniel13
Post  Post subject: Re: Gun Classifieds  |  Posted: Tue May 20, 2014 9:11 am

Quote:
I have been talking to a lot of friends about a site to buy and sell guns now that KSL no longer offers that service. I posted several guns for sale on a few of the sites that have popped up since ksl went down. I have gotten by far the most response and had the best luck selling and buying on http://www.utahguns.com. I was turned on to utahguns.com after attending the rally they did at the state capital in support of the Second Amendment. Great website and even better people!

I agree with this one. They really have the best luck selling and buying, I really enjoy their services and surely will be back if I have an opportunity. :)