View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:35 am

UTguntrustJ.D.
Post  Post subject: Gun Trust Workshop - save 30%  |  Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:15 am

I'm considering offering a Gun Trust workshop in the Logan area over the Thanksgiving weekend (I'll be in Cache Valley for the weekend). Because I'll save a considerable amount of time by explaining the trust to a group, rather than individually, I can offer our Silver Edition gun trust at a significantly reduced price.
Check out my website at http://www.utahguntrusts.com. Tell your friends and set up your gun trust now before the Obama administration can change the rules regarding the use of trusts to purchase Class 3 weapons!
801-463-2600

UTguntrustJ.D.
Post  Post subject: Re: Gun Trust Workshop - save 30%  |  Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:52 pm

I've had two inquiries so far about a Logan workshop over the Thanksgiving weekend. Just need a couple more. Anyone interested? Save $150!

JosephDennis
Post  Post subject: Re: Gun Trust Workshop - save 30%  |  Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:25 am
Site Admin

Do you have a date and a location nailed down?

UTguntrustJ.D.
Post  Post subject: Re: Gun Trust Workshop - save 30%  |  Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:27 pm

Ok, everyone. We've set a date, place and time for a Logan workshop (11/24 at 10 a.m.) and a date and time for a workshop in SLC. We haven't determined the location of the SLC workshop yet.
I've added the info to my website at http://www.utahguntrusts.com, where there is a link to our Events page, where you can register for either. Check it out!